Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants, with Thomas Laubach and John C. Williams. Journal of International Economics (Elsevier), 108 (2017) S59-S75.
- Replication Materials
- Other Versions:
- Selected Citations and Coverage:
- Speech by ECB President Mario Draghi: The International Dimension of Monetary Policy, at the ECB Forum on Central Banking, June 2016.
- Speech by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen: The Federal Reserve’s Monetary Policy Toolkit: Past, Present, and Future, at Jackson Hole, August 2016.
- Speech by Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer: Low Interest Rates, at the 40th Annual Central Banking Seminar, October 2016.
- Remarks by Jason Furman, Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers: The New View of Fiscal Policy and Its Application, Conference: Global Implications of Europe’s Redesign, October 2016.
- Central Bankers’ Main Challenge: Staying Relevant, by Greg Ip, The Wall Street Journal, August 2016.
- Nonmonetary Problems: Diagnosing and Treating the Slow Recovery, by Neel Kashkari, Medium, September 2016.
- Think Again and Again About the Natural Rate of Interest, by John Taylor, Economics One, September 2016.
- The Columbus Metropolitan Statistical Area, with Kyle Fee. Economic Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, August 2013.
- Rising Asset Ownership among the Income-Poor, with Daniel Carroll. Economic Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, July 2013.
- The Pittsburgh Metropolitan Statistical Area, with Kyle Fee. Economic Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, July 2013.